The stars are just like us...and plenty of your favorite celebrities have even been ARRESTED. Here are eight of them:
1. Will Smith was involved in a fight in the 80s, which nearly BLINDED a man. Will was initially charged with aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault, and criminal conspiracy. All of the charges were later dismissed.
2. In 1987, Matthew Broderick was involved in a fatal car accident. He was on vacation in Ireland, when he crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with another vehicle. The two people in that car died.
He was initially charged with "death by dangerous driving," but was later convicted of a lesser charge of "careless driving," and got off with just a $175 fine.
3. When he was 16, Mark Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder after attacking two men with a wooden stick and leaving one of them BLIND in one eye. He later pled guilty to assault, and only ended up serving 45 days in jail.
4. Kiefer Sutherland likes to drink, but did you know he's been arrested for DUI FOUR times? In 1989, 1993, 2004 and 2007. The last one came when cops spotted him making an illegal U-turn. He served 48 days in jail.
5. Back in 1999, Matthew McConaughey was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, when the cops responded to a noise complaint at his house. Matthew was DANCING AND PLAYING THE BONGOS NAKED when they arrived.
The drug charges were later dropped, and Matthew got off with a $50 fine.
6. Vanilla Ice has had several significant brushes with the law. In 1991, he was arrested after threatening a homeless man with a pistol. Then, in both 2001 AND 2008, he was arrested for assaulting his wife, but the second time the case was dropped.
7. Woody Harrelson was arrested in 1982 for disorderly conduct when he was found dancing in the middle of a street. He was also charged with resisting arrest. He avoided jail by paying a fine.
8. In 2001, Marilyn Manson was charged with sexual misconduct against a security officer, after allegedly rubbing his crotch against the man's head during a concert. He was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and paid a $4,000 fine.
(For more, hit up Buzzfeed.com.)