CHARLIE SHEEN did the "Ice Bucket Challenge" for ALS yesterday, and as you'd expect, he didn't do it like anybody else.
Instead, Charlie held a big pan over his head, and when he flipped it over, $10,000 IN CASH rained down on him. But he wasn't just being a jerk to mock the whole thing, he's actually donating all of it.
He explained, quote, "Because, let's face it, ice is going to melt, but this money is going to actually help people."
Then Charlie called out his "Two and a Half Men" buddies . . . Jon Cryer, Ashton Kutcher, and the show's creator Chuck Lorre . . . challenging them to, quote, "identically do what I just did."
He added, quote, "Come on guys, it's for a great cause." (TMZ has the video. Now, it'll be interesting to see if any of these guys respond, since they haven't really been on good terms with Charlie, especially Chuck Lorre.)
By the way, if you've enjoyed watching celebrities pour ACTUAL ice water on themselves, they're still at it. Here are some of the newer ones we've seen:
1. Justin Timberlake did it with a bunch of other overly excitable people while wearing a Pink Floyd shirt. If you're wondering WHAT IT MEANS . . . maybe he was expecting to feel comfortably numb?
2. Robert Downey Jr. did it in a sweet-looking pool.
3. Lady Gaga did it wordlessly, while wearing what appears to be a bondage-inspired one-piece bathing suit and black lipstick. It was weird, naturally.
4. Comedienne Amy Schumer accepted the ALS challenge in a bra and granny panties. But instead of ice, she dumped a can of CLAM CHOWDER over her head.
5. Drake had a waste basket of ice water dumped on his head during a show, and then made all the ladies scream by taking off his shirt.
6. Former NFL quarterback Brett Favre was drenched as he pet a dog sitting between his legs. He called the ice, quote, "a little chilly." The dog sensed something was happening, and ducked out of the way just in the nick of time.
7. Ice-cold water makes Kerry Washington scream.
8. James Franco did the challenge in a shower, wearing a Moby Dick shirt, and NO PANTS. He covered his naughty bits though.
9. Jimmy Kimmel actually had the ice water put directly IN his pants. He repeatedly said, quote, "Oh my God, this is terrible . . . very, very cold."
10. I'm shocked that it took so long, but here's Vanilla Ice doing the Ice Bucket Challenge. He said his grandpa died from the disease, and that he's donating $500.
11. Britney Spears really did do the challenge. However, her nominations may have been lip-synched.
12. Ben Affleck and his wife Jennifer Garner did it together. The Ice Bucket Challenge, I mean. Technically, Ben got the ice, and then tackled Jennifer into a pool . . . but we'll let it slide.
13. Miley Cyrus and her brother Braison did a RICE Bucket Challenge for some reason.
14. The Rock showed off his muscles while getting brisk.
15. Vanessa Hudgens screamed and cried away some laughs after getting the ice.