Wendy's Has the Fastest Drive-Thru . . . Starbucks Has the Slowest
A recent study had people take about 2,000 trips to 15 different fast-food chains to find out which one has the fastest drive-thru. On average, each order took 3 minutes and 46 seconds from start to finish.
And the fastest drive-thru was at WENDY'S.
Here are the top five . . .
1. Wendy's. The average order took 2 minutes and 49 seconds. They were the only chain to crack three minutes.
2. Dunkin' Donuts . . . 3 minutes and 1 second.
3. Burger King . . . 3 minutes and 21 seconds.
4. KFC . . . 3 minutes and 24 seconds.
5. McDonald's . . . 3 minutes and 28 seconds.
Starbucks had the SLOWEST drive-thru, at just under FIVE minutes per order.
(Check out the average times for all 15 chains here.)
If you care more about ACCURACY, the chain that's least likely to screw your order up is Carl's Jr. They got it right 97% of the time, followed by Chick-fil-A, 95% . . . Hardee's, 93% . . . McDonald's, 92% . . . and Taco Bell at 91.7%.
Panera Bread had the LEAST accurate drive-thru at 83%. So they got something wrong on about one in every six orders.
Originally posted on March 21st, 2017