The key to being a parent is teaching your kids to be honest . . . while you're lying to their faces CONSTANTLY. It's a delicate balance.
A new survey found the five most common white lies parents tell. Check 'em out . . .
1. Telling your kids that an annoying toy is lost . . . when you really got rid of it.
2. Lying to your friends about your parenting style. "Oh yeah, we totally limit screen time too . . ."
3. Saying you have to leave somewhere like a playground because it's closing . . . even though it's really not.
4. Pretending you didn't eat their candy or other food.
5. Pretending to call the police because they did something bad.
Originally posted on March 28th, 2017