79% of Moms Use at Least One of These Five Phrases
A new survey out for Mother's Day had people read over a list of phrases moms use all the time with their kids, and pick which ones THEIR mom used. 79% of people said their mom used at least one of them.
Here are the five most common "mom-isms" . . .
1. "Because I said so." 43% of people said their mom has used it.
2. "Don't worry. Everything will be okay." 40% of moms use that one.
3. "You'll always be my baby." 35%.
4. "I'm always here to listen," 28%.
5. "You're stronger than you think you are," 26%.
Two more that just missed the top five were, "This too shall pass" at 20% . . . and, "Oh, is THAT what you're wearing?" at 17%.
Originally posted on May 11th, 2017