Is It Gross or Satisfying to Pop Pimples, Pick Your Nose, Clean Belly Button Lint, and More?
It's time to figure out just how GROSS you are compared to other people. A new survey asked people if these things are gross . . . or satisfying. Count how many you think are gross . . .
1. Popping a giant pimple.
2. Getting a big chunk of earwax out of your ear.
3. Pulling out an ingrown hair.
4. Digging dirt out from under one fingernail using another fingernail.
5. Picking at a blister and popping it.
6. Running your fingers through your "hair down there," but not in a sexual way.
7. Picking your nose and finding something large and solid up there.
8. Cleaning out lint from your belly button.
9. Peeling off skin after you're sunburned.
10. Pulling stray hairs out of your butt crack in the shower.
If you think more than half of those are gross, then congrats . . . I guess you've got higher standards than the rest of us. Because if you think most of those things are satisfying, then you're one of the gross ones.
Originally posted on May 22nd, 2017