As Americans, we take our food SERIOUSLY. So we develop pretty strong opinions on the right way to eat some of the key staples of our diet.
A new survey asked people to weigh in, once and for all, on some of the ULTIMATE food arguments. Here's what it found . . .
1. Should pizza be eaten with a knife and fork, or your hands? 92% say hands.
2. Should ketchup be used on eggs? 73% say no.
3. Which are better: Soft-shell tacos or hard-shell tacos? 64% say soft shell.
4. Is mayo a good condiment? 66% say yes.
5. And should mac-and-cheese be eaten with a fork or a spoon? 75% say fork.
Originally posted on June 9th, 2017