A new study found the EMOJI that's the most popular in every state. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. Getting this out of the way: The poop is number one in five states. They are: Arizona . . . Wyoming . . . North Dakota . . . Wisconsin . . . and New Jersey.
2. There are two states where the ANGRY face is number one: Kansas and New Hampshire. And in Arkansas, Delaware, and Pennsylvania, the sad crying face is number one.
3. There are 10 states where the most popular emoji is a smiling face or the "laughing so hard I'm crying" face: Alaska . . . Ohio . . . Tennessee . . . Alabama . . . North Carolina . . . West Virginia . . . Utah . . . Montana . . . Maine . . . and Rhode Island.
4. And as for the perverts of the country . . . the eggplant, which people almost always use to represent male genitalia, is number one in three states: Idaho . . . Missouri . . . and Virginia.
5. And the peach . . . which looks like a butt . . . is number one in Texas and Michigan. And just to show people ONLY use it as a butt, it's NOT number one in Georgia, where they're all about peaches. Their top emoji is the apple for some reason.