The Ten Times We're Most Superstitious . . . Friday the 13th Is Only Fifth
It's Friday the 13th today, and if that makes you worry . . . well, at least you're not ALSO getting married or taking a test. Although maybe you are. And in that case, yeah, worry like CRAZY.
A survey found the top 10 moments when we're the most superstitious, and Friday the 13th only came in fifth. Here's the list . . .
1. Taking a test.
2. Buying a lottery ticket.
3. During a key life event, like getting married or buying a house.
4. When you're looking for a new job.
5. Friday the 13th or Halloween.
6. Getting on a flight.
7. Watching your favorite team.
8. At a doctor's appointment.
9. Taking your driving test.
10. When you're trying to get a promotion.