Is This the Definitive List of the Best Halloween Candies?
We see multiple lists every year that CLAIM to be the definitive list of the best Halloween candies. But this might really be it.
FiveThirtyEight.com had a computer randomly match up 86 different candies with each other. It generated 269,000 matchups . . . over 8,300 people voted . . . and the clear winner was anything with PEANUT BUTTER. Here are the top ten . . .
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They won 84% of their matchups. Another new study that looked at individual states ALSO found it's #1. (Check out those results here.)
2. Reese's Miniatures, the kind in gold foil that people hand out on Halloween. They won 82% of their matchups. So the only thing better is the full-sized version.
3. Twix, 82%.
4. Kit Kats, 76.8%.
5. Snickers, 76.7%.
6. Reese's Pieces, 73.4%.
7. Milky Ways, 73.1%.
8. Reese's Stuffed with Pieces, 73%. They're Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with Reese's Pieces INSIDE them.
9. Peanut Butter M&M's, 72%.
10. Butterfingers, 71%. 3 Musketeers, Starburst, and regular M&M's just missed the top ten. Good & Plenty's ranked LAST, even lower than Chiclets.
Originally posted on October 30th, 2017