It's National Pizza Day . . . and One in 25 People Would Choose Pizza Over Getting a Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Today is National Pizza Day. Finally, the one day a year when Americans will eat pizza.
Here are some results from a new survey celebrating the "holiday" . . .
1. 57% of people say they LOVE pizza . . . 41% say they wouldn't go as far as to say they love it, but they like it a lot . . . and 2% say they hate pizza. How can you hate pizza?
2. 30% of us eat pizza at least once a week.
3. 22% of us can eat an entire pizza by ourselves.
4. Our favorite toppings are: Cheese . . . pepperoni . . . sausage . . . mushrooms . . . bacon . . . onions . . . green peppers . . . black olives . . . Canadian bacon . . . and pineapple.
5. And finally, 4% of women say they'd rather eat pizza than have a boyfriend. 3% of men would choose eating pizza over having a girlfriend.
(Here's a list of all the chains with special pizza deals today.)