It's National Tequila Day . . . Will You Have a Margarita Today?
Today is National Tequila Day, which seems like a dangerous fake holiday for a Tuesday. Is tomorrow National I Have Terrible Regrets About Last Night Day? Or National You're Fired Day?
Anyway, here are some results from a new survey about margaritas in honor of National Tequila Day. Check 'em out . . .
1. 76% of Americans say they like margaritas. Only 1% of people say they've never ordered one because they hate tequila.
2. 67% of people prefer a frozen margarita over one on the rocks . . . but there are 3% of people who say they'll JUDGE you if you order one that's frozen.
3. 24% of people have trouble only drinking one.
4. 26% of people always lick the salt off the rim . . . 14% of people never do.
5. And finally, only 4% of people say they've never tried one.