Today Is National Radio Day . . . Special Shout Out to the 9% of People Who Think We Should Have More Commercials
Who says August doesn't have holidays? Today is one of the most important holidays of the year . . .
Today is National Radio Day.
And here are some results from a new survey in honor of today . . .
1. 71% of people listen to their radio in the car.
2. Two out of three people listen to the radio every day.
3. 56% of women and 35% of men sing along to the radio.
4. 59% of women and 76% of men are listening when we say "don't touch that dial" . . . and they stay on a station during the commercials.
5. And finally, almost 9% of people say radio stations don't play enough commercials and should have more.