Today Is National Clean Out Your Fridge Day . . . What's the Oldest Thing You've Got in There?
Today is National Clean Out Your Fridge Day. And even though that's a stupid idea for a holiday . . . maybe it's not such a bad thing.
Because if you really think about it, you've probably got some SUPER old stuff in the back of your fridge.
So people on Reddit are sharing the oldest thing they have in their fridges. Here are some of the best ones . . .
1. "Wet soggy cucumber. It's almost decomposed and has brown liquid all around it."
2. "Five-year frozen whole opossum with a tire tread mark on it."
3. "I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it's wrapped in foil and has been there for long enough that I'm not sure I could take it in a fight."
4. "The last packet of roasted salsa from Taco Bell from like 2010."
5. "I cleaned out my parents' refrigerator [last year], and found a few commemorative cans of Bud Light from the 1996 Atlanta Olympics."