Here's What Every State Is Disproportionately Googling on Christmas
Before you Google something super, super dumb on Christmas, just remember: Your state's entire reputation is on the line.
A website called Satellite Internet went through Google data to figure out the best thing people in every state disproportionately searched for on Christmas last year. And here are some of the highlights . . .
1. "Liquor stores open near me" . . . Colorado.
2. "Tinder" . . . Rhode Island.
3. "Last minute Christmas gift ideas" . . . Alabama.
4. "Kardashian Christmas card" . . . Wyoming.
5. "Is Santa Claus real?" . . . West Virginia.
6. "Where to buy coal" . . . Ohio.
7. "What Is Christmas?" . . . Alaska and North Carolina.