The Top Ten "Florida Man" Stories of All Time
We've seen a million "Florida Man" stories. As in, "a Florida man got busted for drugs" . . . or "a Florida man got arrested for slapping his employees with a lizard." Yes, that really happened.
It's such a popular meme, it has its own Wikipediapage. So a new study looked at 225 different "Florida man" stories, and came up with the top ten of ALL TIME.
Here they are. And yes, the lizard guy made it in. But the #1 Florida Man story is . . .
1. The Florida man who tossed a three-foot alligator through the drive-thru window at Wendy's. His real name is Joshua James. Hewasarrested back in 2016.
2. A Florida man slapped his employees with a large lizard called a bearded dragon. Hewasthe owner of a reptile store.
3. A Florida man broke into a car dealership . . . stole an SUV, along with two TVs from the lobby . . . crashed through the glass doors . . . abandoned the SUV . . . then told cops he didn't remember any of it.
4. A Florida man tied a 12-foot alligator to a tree to keep as a pet.
5. A hangry Florida man bit off his girlfriend's thumb during a late-night Taco Bell run.
6. A drugged-up Florida man got burned dancing naked in a fire, then attacked police.
7. A Florida man who collected flamethrowers set his house on fire.
8. A Florida man got out of jail, then immediately broke into a car in the parking lot.
9. A Florida man was caught pleasuring himself with a stuffed animal at Walmart.
10. A Florida man dressed up as a pirate, and got arrested for firing a musket at cars on the highway.