Do You Bite or Suck on These Foods?
Do you prefer to suck on certain foods instead of biting them? A recent online survey asked about a bunch of different foods, and over a million people voted. Here's what they said . . .
1. Ice cubes. It's almost a tie, but SUCKING wins. 51% suck, and 49% bite.
2. Orange slices. 73% bite them, and 27% suck.
3. Breath mints. 75% suck on them, and 25% bite.
4. Cheese balls. 16% suck on them. So roughly 1 in 6 people enjoy a nice soggy mouthful of cheese-flavored corn meal.
(Did you know cheese puffs wereinvented by accident? They were originally a byproduct of animal feed.)
5. Hard candy. 14% of people risk their teeth and bite.
6. Popsicles. 76% suck on them, and 24% bite.
7. Chocolate. 77% bite. 23% suck and savor the taste.
8. Gummy Bears. Almost everyone agreed you have to bite. Only 10% suck on them.