Today Is National Ask a Stupid Question Day . . . Here Are Some Particularly Stupid Questions Teachers Have Heard
Apparently, today is National Ask a Stupid Question Day. So let 'em fly.
In honor of the holiday, some teachers shared the dumbest question they ever heard. And here are some highlights . . .
1. "Are bears still real?"
2. "Can you get from America to Africa on a jet ski?"
3. "What are those pyramid shaped things in Egypt called?"
4. "If there's a speed of light, what's the speed of dark?"
5. "Is breast milk 1% or 2%?"
6. "If you're sterile, can you pass that on to your children?"
7. "Where is the Great Wall of China?"