What's Something Legal That Feels Illegal When You're Doing It?
What's something that's perfectly legal, but FEELS illegal while you're doing it? Here are the best answers we've seen . . .
1. Taking too many napkins from a restaurant, so you can use them as tissues later.
2. Trying to break into your own home when you're locked out.
3. Using a gas station bathroom without buying anything.
4. Opening a drink or snack at the store before you've paid for it.
5. When you're at a store and realize there's something in your pocket that they also sell there.
6. This one's mostly for the guys: Adjusting your JUNK when you're out in public.
7. Reading a book at a bookstore for a while, and then putting it back on the shelf.
8. That moment when you go through a metal detector, and have an irrational fear that there's a gun in your pocket you forgot about.
9. Ripping one or two bananas off a bunch at the grocery store, because you don't want that many.
10. Turning the light on in your car while you're driving at night.
Originally posted on September 30th, 2020