Meet the People Named the Dullest People in America
There's an organization called the Dull Men's Club, and they put out an annual calendarfeaturing the most boring people in the U.S. and the U.K.
And in most cases, it's someone who collects something or studies something that's just not interesting enough to deserve that level of attention.
This year's calendar includes . . .
1. A woman in California who collects "caution wet floor" signs.
2. A man in England who's a historian studying manhole covers.
3. A guy who's collected 1,100 vintage washing machines.
4. The founder of the Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society in Wales.
5. And a guy in New Mexico who collects gas station memorabilia.
Originally posted on February 4th, 2021