Someone went through all the menus at our favorite fast food restaurants, and figured out how to get the most food for just $5. Bless their heart!
1. Taco Bell: Just order five things off their "Dollar Cravings" menu. The biggest thing on there right now is the "Beefy Fritos Burrito." But if you get five, you'll be too full.
2. Chipotle: The most food for $5 is the kid's meal, but adults can get it too. It comes with two soft tacos, chips, and a box of apple juice.
3. Wendy's: Order a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, small fry, and a small chocolate Frosty. It should come out to about $5 with tax.
4. Chick-fil-A: An original chicken sandwich or an eight-piece nuggets should be well under $5. If you want to add fries, you can do the whole thing for about $5.50 plus tax.
5. McDonald's: You could just go with five things from the dollar menu. Or if you want to mix it up, a Sausage McMuffin, four-piece McNugget, snack-size McFlurry, and a small coke would run you about $5.50.
6. Subway: They have $6 footlongs now, and a few only cost $5.50. But if you really want to stay under five bucks, go with any six-inch sub and load it up with veggies.
7. Burger King: You can get a double cheeseburger, a BK bacon burger, small fries, and a chocolate sundae for about $5.