A recent survey asked people what food is the hardest to stop eating once you start...and salty stuff took the top spot. Check out the results.
1. Chips, pretzels, and other salty snacks. 35% of people said they have a hard time stopping once they've started
2. Candy, not including chocolate, 18%. So stuff like Skittles and Starburst.
3. Chocolate, 12%. That includes candy bars, like Snickers and Butterfingers.
4. Crackers and other bread-based snacks, 11%. So things like Cheez-Its.
5. Cheese, 10%. String cheese might be one of the main culprits there.