Many of us have daily habits that could be undermining our wellbeing without knowing it, even though we could have healthy habits overall. According to Eat This, Not That!, these are five ways that you could be harming your health without realizing it:
- Having TOO much sugar! It's linked to heart disease as well as obesity and diabetes.
- Ignoring your belly fat. Abdominal obesity is linked to cardiovascular risk factors like increased blood pressure, elevated blood triglyceride levels and type 2 diabetes.
- Binge drinking can affect your immune system.
- Sitting ALL day long can have serious health conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Taking toxic supplements can cause liver damage.