Most people don't want to be at work a minute longer than necessary. So this is fairly annoying . . .A recent poll found the average eight-hour workday includes 2 hours and 22 minutes of pointless things that just waste time. Or about a third of your day. Here's how it breaks down . . .
1. 26 minutes a day trying to get old technology to work. Like waiting on a slow computer or a jammed-up printer. 44% of people said their company's tech is outdated.
2. 29 minutes a day of pointless meetings.
3. 29 minutes a day of pointless paperwork.
4. 24 minutes of other random tasks you don't really need to do.
5. 34 minutes of your coworkers chatting you up.