Colton Underwood is the next Bachelor!
The 26-year-old former NFL player was announced as the franchise's newest leading man on Tuesday's episode of Good Morning America. “I’m very excited,” Colton told People following the news. “I’m so grateful. I can’t tell you how much I’ve been smiling.”
Colton also said he's ready to finally get his happy ending, which hopefully includes a proposal. “That’s what I’m looking forward to the most, being engaged and then getting married shortly after that,” he told Micheal Strahan on GMA. "Third time’s the charm, that’s what they say, right? That’s what I’m hoping for!”
As Bachelor fans know, Colton was on Becca Kurfrin's season of The Bachelorette and instantly became the talk of the Bachelorette mansion when he revealed he's a virgin. While that news came as a surprise to many, the most shocking revelation from the 26-year-old actually came when he revealed he dated former Bachelor contestant, and Becca's friend, Tia Booth, before coming on the show.
Despite their break-up, the two reconnected on the current season of Bachelor in Paradise. However, their on-again-off-again relationship finally came to an end, for good, on the Monday's episode of BIP. “[Me and Tia] are finally on the same page for the first time in our relationship and we are just good friends,” Colton clarified on GMA.
While his past may be filled with heartbreak, the former football player, who previously dated Olympian Aly Raisman, said he has no regrets about his journey because it got him to where he is today.
“I think that’s one thing that I took pride in on both seasons, being true to who I am,” he admitted. “I think it took all of that to get to where I am now and know who I am as a person, and know what I want in a life partner.”
The guy who supplied Demi Lovato with drugs, got high with her, and openly talked about the hours leading up to her OD ... will not be arrested or even investigated by the LAPD.
Brandon Johnson spoke with our camera last week -- detailing the 4 AM text message he says he got from Demi asking him to come to her Hollywood Hills home -- and telling us she was well aware the pills she was taking were the risky "aftermarket" variety.
His brazen admission might, understandably, make you think Brandon's next interview would be with police detectives -- but our law enforcement sources say he's off the hook.
We're told he won't be investigated for the incident because an overdose is categorized as a medical emergency, and a self-induced one at that. Bottom line is ... Johnson walks free.
TMZ broke the story, paramedics raced to Lovato's home July 24 for an unconscious female and she spent 2 weeks in the hospital after the OD. Sources connected to the incident told us Demi and Johnson had freebased oxycodone pills that were likely laced with fentanyl.
Demi has since checked herself into a rehab center on the East Coast and made a brief trip to a facility in Chicago as well.
Our Demi sources say there's no set time frame for her treatment, but it will be substantial.